Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Life....Accept It...Give Love & Get Love !!!!

 It's Love ... Which Make You Strong....
It's Love ... Which Make You Weak.....
Choice Is Yours My Dear !!!!!
Being Deeply Loved By My Family & Friends Give Me The Strength To Face Every Damn Obstacles In Life,
While Loving Them Deeply Gives Me Courage To Handle & Solve My Problems...."
 "In My Life...I Have Got So Many Things ,But Lost A Lot Too...
But It's True That, I'm Happy With What I Have...& Lil Sorrow For The Lost...."
Coz It's Life...How It Will Come...U Should Accept & Try To Be Happy !!!!

 So My Only Motto :
Start The Day With LOVE....Feel The Day With LOVE....End The Day With LOVE.... !!!

Without Love---Days Are,
Sad Day, 
Moan Day, 
Tears Day, 
Waste Day, 
Thirst Day,
Fright Day, 
Shatter Day. 
So Be In Love Everyday !!!
If Not...Then The Days Will Be DULL & BORE !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment