Saturday, May 12, 2012

Honouring Motherhood Is Our Pride !!!

Mother's Day is one of the most special occasions in OUR ( Silpa  & Lipsa ) life.
On this day, We want to pampers Our mother and lets her known how important she is and how much is she appreciated by us.While Our mother loves us equally, the relationship that she shares with us is always a bit extra special.
And As truly elegant taste is generally accompanied with excellency of heart....And We Can tell it Proudly That Our Mom is the Most Elegant Person We've Ever Seen,A Woman With Truly Pure Heart !!

So, it becomes the responsibility of us to express that, she realizes the unusual bond that We share and appreciates it all the same !!!

Love You A Lot Maa...Really Missing You On This Day !!!


It's The POEM For you .....Maa !!

"I miss you so much,
your laugh, your smile, your touch.
You always brightened my days
with all the smiles you sent my way.
I need you as my angel
to always be at my side.
I need you as my angel
to give me peace of mind.
I like to think your near to me
to know that you are there.
Even though I can not see you,
I feel that you are near.
Please do not forget me mom,
for you are always in my heart,
my thoughts and prayers.
I love you."

 It's The POEM For you .....Maa !!

"You were there when we took our first steps,
And went unsteadily across the floor.
You pushed and prodded: encouraged and guided,
Until our steps took us out the door...
You worry now "Are they ok?"
Is there more you could have done?
As we walk the paths of our unknown
You wonder"Where have my children gone?"
Where we are is where you have led us,
With your special love you showed us a way,
To believe in ourselves and the decisions we make.
Taking on the challenge of life day-to-day.
And where we go you can be sure,
In spirit you shall never be alone.
For where you are is what matters most to us,
Because to us that will always be home.." 

No comments:

Post a Comment