Wednesday, July 11, 2012

FLOWERS FOR OUR PARENT'S FEET !!!


Children need their parents to be role models.When Everything is said & done and your children are independent adults, your parental role metamorphoses into becoming your children’s friend.Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.
Perhaps not today, but one day, your children will be grateful for the guidance they received from their parents,
As today I am feeling....My Grandparents & My Parents are always My Role Model..& I'm Really Missing Them a Lot....So My heroes are and were my Parents. I can't see having anyone else as my heroes.So I always want to follow them. They are always the best!!!
 
Being Proud of My Parent's & Grandparents Positive Life Teachings,I often refer to the following quotation..

“They who teaches his Son/Daughter

Teaches not only his Son/Daughter,

But also his Son/Daughter’s Son/Daughter

And so on to the end of generations.”

JUST THINK OVER IT.... AGAIN & AGAIN ..........

 
- Silpa Satpathy Misra

No comments:

Post a Comment